The associate membership scheme is a developing programme for artists who require casual access to studio facilities. The cost is £40 per month, which includes:
- 2 days access per month, at times arranged in advanced
- Extra days by arrangement at £20 per day
- Personal storage space
- Regular temperature firings – 1000°C, 1060°C & 1200°C (other temperatures available for an extra fee)
- WiFi, heating and electricity
- The membership does NOT include clay, glaze or other materials.
There is a £25 induction fee to familiarise you with studio procedure. Unused studio days cannot roll over into the next month. All access must be prearranged with a full-time member to allow you into the studio. Clay can be bought from the studio but must be ordered in advance. Tutoring is not included but can be arranged for an extra fee.